Time spent reduced to a few seconds from 30 mins
Improved Renewal funnel
98% found the tool valuable
Account management software is an important tool for businesses that manage sales processes across multiple divisions, locations and touch points. They help you keep accounts in order, and run sales processes more smoothly, making it easy to both onboard more clients and maintain existing relationships.
- The client is a US-based leading provider of managed services, delivering unified communications, managed IT & network connectivity.
- The Account Managers in charge of managing customer renewals were using Excel spreadsheets and lacked a clear mechanism for tracking their queue.
- The team had to manually collect the relevant information from various systems for each account, which took about 30 minutes per customer.
- This background research was required to perform relevant calculations and make decisions on proposals and offers for each customer’s renewal.
- Aeries provided solutions to the client by developing the Strategic T**** Account Migration Platform (STAMP), a data consolidation platform with a priority queue for Account Managers to focus on.
- All key information from multiple disparate systems was made available in one place, which made it much faster for Account Managers to gather the details for each customer.
- A database of offers was also built, which could be customized based on the products that needed to be sold for each renewal.
- The tool provided a single view of the current product the customer was using, the new proposed product, and the offers that could be provided, to enable the Account Managers to speed up the renewal process.
- Opensource web technologies like NodeJS, AngularJS, and Elasticsearch were used to build the platform to make it more efficient.
Through the tool developed by Aeries the clients business was impacted in such a way that the time taken by Account Mangers for their background information reconciliation came down to a few seconds, which in turn improved their efficiency.
In a survey, nearly all account managers found this tool to be valuable (33% – Extremely valuable, 35% very valuable, 30% valuable). The renewal funnel improved with the launch of STAMP, with an increase in renewal volume and a higher conversion rate.